JOIN THE TEAM
- You’re responsible for the planning, execution, management and measurement of all performance marketing campaigns.
- You drive high-quality traffic in line with marketing requirements and ROI expectations.
With a passion for performance marketing, you’re hands-on in managing our campaigns. You’re driven by a desire to meet challenges and you succeed in driving quality leads that will eventually turn into satisfied customers.
You’re always interested in learning how to support the next step of the buyer journey. By building and optimising landing pages and other channels, you ensure the best user experience to convince and convert prospects to hot leads for the sales team.
Respectively, you develop and test strategies across all marketing channels to help reach our desired audience in the most effective ways possible. You develop and execute a paid search / SEA, display and social media advertising strategy to drive additional revenue for our business.
Together with our graphic designer and copywriter, you own the creation, implementation, tracking and optimisation of all campaigns, including managing the budget. By adopting an A/B ‘test and learn’ approach, you help drive learnings and performance. Meanwhile, you develop and implement a long term SEO strategy.
In close collaboration with our sales team, you align on the quality and follow-up of inbound leads. You set up and improve marketing automation flows to nurture leads & customers in Hubspot.
- You have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in a paid search, display and paid social capacity. Preferably in a Saas or B2B environment;
- You have in-depth knowledge of the search (SEO/SEA), display, and the social media landscape;
- You have a good understanding of the tools used to execute effectively;
- You’re results and performance-focused – driven and motivated by surpassing targets;
- You have excellent multitasking abilities and are able to prioritise well in a fast-paced environment;
- You’re creative – constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test;
- You speak English fluently.
Convinced this is the job for you?
Hit the ‘Apply’ button below to send us an email why you want to work with us. Don’t forget to attach your resume 😉.
You become part of an ambitious organisation and an enthusiastic team with a mindset to win! As Spencer is taking its first international steps and grows as a business, you can leave your mark – growing alongside Spencer.
On top of that we enjoy the perks of a spin-off. We’re part of November Five, meaning we have access to their expertise, knowledge, and supporting services. As a result, we can ensure that our remuneration blueprint can be tailored to your personal needs and efforts. We all enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income plan. You can work remotely on a flexible basis.