JOIN THE TEAM
Customer Success Manager
Your role will center around building lasting customer relationships, onboarding new customers, and growing customer accounts, our impact, and our company.
You guide the customers during the first weeks of onboarding and ensure a successful first experience. You are the connecting link between sales, customer support, and the product team.
- Provide excellent onboarding, technical support, and personal service.
- Able to Spot sales opportunities that work out well for the customer and Spencer.
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions.
- Detect areas for improvement in our CS services & Product.
- Communicate with users about product updates or new features on a regular base.
- You want to do real, hands-on customer support and work towards a managing role.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both in word and in writing.
- Experience in internal communication is a big plus.
- 3-5 years Client Success- or Key Account Manager experience, preferably within SaaS.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with a ‘hands-on’ mentality.
- Exceptional customer and client experience focus.
- Strong project management skills.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to apply data analysis techniques.
- An ambitious and eager mindset to truly contribute to the growth of our company.
- You have an apt for understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business.
- You are as good of a listener, as you are a communicator.
- You’re ambitious with a contagious drive.
- You love a start-up environment.
Convinced this is the job for you?
Hit the ‘Apply’ button below to send us an email why you want to work with us. Don’t forget to attach your resume 😉.
You become part of an ambitious organisation and an enthusiastic team with a mindset to win! As Spencer is taking its first international steps and grows as a business, you can leave your mark – growing alongside Spencer.
On top of that we enjoy the perks of a spin-off. We’re part of November Five, meaning we have access to their expertise, knowledge, and supporting services. As a result, we can ensure that our remuneration blueprint can be tailored to your personal needs and efforts. We all enjoy flexible office hours and an equally flexible income plan. You can work remotely on a flexible basis.