Since our release update from last month, some of you have probably already been going back to the office. At Spencer, remote working still rules. That’s why for this June release, we have mostly been focusing on bug fixes and stabilization to improve the overall experience of Spencer.
Bug fixes & improvements
Better visual representation of lists
In several news articles, we noticed that the visual representation of lists was not the same in the application as in the back office where the article was created.
So, both in the back office, and in the applications, we’ve made sure that numeric and non-numeric lists are displayed correctly.
Bug fixes in Search
There were some encoding errors while trying to look for certain queries. For example, when using a ‘%’. Those issues have been solved.
While that shouldn’t be the case, archived users sometimes showed up in the search results. We fixed that issue as well.
In this release, we also worked on general stabilization of Spencer’s Messaging feature to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
It sometimes happened that group conversations were still visible to people that are no longer in that group. That issue is fixed now.
Cool features in the works for our next release
We’ve been listening to all of your feedback, and we truly understand the impact of your internal communications.
That’s why we are working night and day to deliver a huge release next month, where we will be able to provide you with measurements and insights on how your communication is performing.
Hang on to your hat, because our July release is going to be a huge one!